General Documents required to apply for loan:-
1. Residence and Age Proof, which may be established from the PAN card, Election ID, Passport, Driving License and Ration card etc.
2. Copies of I.T. returns or assessment orders or Form-16 for the last two years.
3. Bank Pass-book of statements for the last two years.
4. Latest salary slip/statement showing all deductions in case of employed applicants six months.
5. Certified copies of Balance Sheets and Profit and Loss accounts, IT acknowledgments, advance tax challans (For company/ firm and personal account) for the last three years in case of self employed applicants.
6. Memorandum/Articles of Association for companies, partnership deeds for firms and a brief profile of your Company/firm in case of self employed applicants.
This page is still under development and you can approach us for more details if you need...